Artist's Statement

For the longest time I just did art simply because I liked something or it just popped into my head randomly and that was alright with me. Either I would do that or I occasionally would just start making a mess and doing random things until something became of this uncontrolled mess and then I would finish the piece up with some controlled elements and ideas.

Recently though, I have been collaborating with a good friend of mine, Miss S. K. Brown, and taking a more fun, glitter, and flourescent direction in my artwork. This summer I plan on delving more deeply into these two different styles and making something great.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Assignment One: Bad Art

Bad Art: I personally don't like logos and symbols so much. They're made my artists, like graphic designers and such, but they really don't invoke any emotion in me so they're really not that artsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment