Artist's Statement

For the longest time I just did art simply because I liked something or it just popped into my head randomly and that was alright with me. Either I would do that or I occasionally would just start making a mess and doing random things until something became of this uncontrolled mess and then I would finish the piece up with some controlled elements and ideas.

Recently though, I have been collaborating with a good friend of mine, Miss S. K. Brown, and taking a more fun, glitter, and flourescent direction in my artwork. This summer I plan on delving more deeply into these two different styles and making something great.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Assignment One: Good Art



Good Art:
I really enjoy
Antoni Tàpies art. I like how he uses lots of different things to add different textures. Most of his work is more non objective, but I just thought this was was funny.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of one of our favorite quotes
    "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it."

    ReplyDelete